Bloating is a symptom of excess gas production in the stomach that happens commonly after meal. Below are 5 tips to avoid bloating after meal:
• Minimal water intake during your meal. Too much of water dilutes stomach acid which is essential to break down the food, thereby causing bloating.
• Chew your food and eat slowly. Chew your food at least 30 times before swallowing may improve your digestion and prevent bloating.
• Exercise more. Exercise not only improve your digestion, it helps to facilitate your bowel movement too.
• Cut down your salt intake. Too much of salt intake aggravates water retention in your stomach, which contributes to bloating.
• Avoid carbonated beverages. Carbonated beverages cause carbon dioxide gas build-up in your stomach, which leads to bloating.