As we age, most people would desire to look good and young. However, ageing is a natural physiological process of the human body and the function of the body's organs will also naturally decline with age.
In addition to the obvious facial ageing, such as wrinkles and drooping of the eyes and face, there are also obvious changes to the body. If you are already experience them, you should start to take good care of your body by maintaining a good work-life balance, eat a balanced diet and exercise regularly. This could help to delay ageing!
1. Skin Problems
With ageing, our skin will gradually shrink and its defense function will decline. In addition, the cumulative damage of ultraviolet rays and environmental pollution, internal organ diseases, poor nutrition and decreased mobility, can cause many skin problems to occur in the elderly. The earliest signs are the appearance of wrinkles on the face, neck, and the back of the arms and the skin is no longer moisturised and shiny. It will become excessively dry and itchy due to poor blood circulation and decreased sebum secretion.
2. Decreased Sensibility
After the age of 65, the five senses (sight, hearing, touch, smell, and taste) will decline significantly. For instance, if you have bad teeth and cannot chew hard food, you will need dentures. Your saliva secretion will also be reduced, making it is difficult to swallow food and the need to switch to soft food instead. Your hearing may also decline and you will need a hearing aid.
3. Changes in Sleeping Habits
After a certain age, people begin to experience changes in their sleep behaviour, including difficulty falling asleep, sleeping less than before (usually getting up earlier), waking up more in the night and feeling weak and groggy in the day. You may feel drowsy or doze off easily right after watching TV or after having dinner.
4. Frequent Urination and Constipation
Because the intestinal muscles are weaker and the intestinal nerves are ageing, the intestinal peristalsis decreases as the body ages. This makes you prone to constipation and have difficulty moving your bowels. In addition, as people get older (especially men), the bladder capacity is compressed and reduced due to prostate hypertrophy. As the secretion urine-regulating hormone decreases, this results in frequent urination, especially in the night.
5. Decline in Brain Function
When a person reaches a certain age, the brain no longer produces new brain cells. This means that brain cells that are dead will not be replaced leaving the brain with fewer brain cells. Coupled with poorer blood circulation in the body that results in insufficient blood supply to the brain, this can lead to gradual short-term memory loss and slower reactions. For example, you can't recall what you have just seen, or call someone by the wrong name. The main characteristic of dementia (especially Alzheimer's disease) is the loss of short-term memory and cognitive decline, which may lead to sudden loss of memory or concentration and personality changes.
6. Loss of Muscle Mass
Some elderly people will gradually lose muscle mass. Their muscle strength and motor function will be reduced at the same time, this is the called "sarcopenia". After the age of 70, the skeleton and muscles of the human body will start to lose mass at a rate of 15% reduction in every ten years. There are several characteristics of sarcopenia in the elderly. First is weight loss, such as losing 5% of weight within 6 months. Second is the difficulty of carrying out an action, for example, climbing 10 steps of stairs is becoming increasingly difficult and you need to rest after two or three steps. Third, your grip strength is reduced, it gets increasingly difficult to pick up food with chopsticks.
Turn back time with the miracle youth-enhancing power of Le Ageless Cell Essentials.
Trusted by leading anti-ageing clinics in Japan, Le Ageless is a rich cell rejuvenating nutrition that is lavished with pure concentrated Nano Placenta Extract with growth factors and enriched with premium German Collagen Peptides and Brewer’s Yeast. Also known as the miracle youth-enhancing ingredient, placenta extract possesses healing properties that help the body repair and rejuvenate itself, restoring youth and vitality inside and out. Le Ageless uses 100% porcine placenta that is stringently sourced from high quality and hygiene management farms in Japan and manufactured in compliance with the quality standard of placenta food stipulated by Japan Health Food Association and approved by GRAS.
Health Benefits of LABO Nutrition Le Ageless:
1. RADIANT SKIN & HEALTHY HAIR GROWTH – Promotes the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid to improve dermis density, skin firmness and elasticity; Promotes cell regeneration; protects against premature ageing; Stimulates hair cell regeneration and repair; Proliferates follicle cells to support healthy hair growth.
2. STRONG IMMUNITY - Improves immune-stimulating effects to support immunity; Inhibits histamine release to suppress allergic response.
3. HEALTHY CIRCULATORY SYSTEM - Support healthy blood pressure; Promotes healthy blood circulation and metabolism.
4. MEN’S AND WOMEN’S HEALTH - helps in regulating menstruation cycle, controlling menstrual pain, menopausal symptoms and andropause symptoms; enhances stamina and energy level; promotes younger cellular age and supports men’s and women’s age-related health functions including libido, loss of muscle and saggy skin.
5. BETTER QUALITY SLEEP - Promotes better quality sleep and healthy sleep cycle.
6. ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION - Superior antioxidant properties to protect against oxidative damage