If you are experiencing gastric problems such as gastric pain, acid reflux and heartburn, here are some tips to help you to relieve the problem:
• Eat on time and avoid skipping meals. This will accustom your stomach to release gastric juices only during meal time and avoid overproduction of gastric juices.
• Eat smaller but more frequent meals. Have five to six smaller meals a day, rather than three large meals to prevent indigestion.
• Avoid spicy, sour, deep fried foods to allow your stomach to heal faster.
• Cut down intake of alcohol. Excessive intake of alcohol may weaken your stomach’s protective lining, making you more susceptible to ulcers.
• Manage your stress well. High stress increases the production of gastric juices in your stomach.
• Take probiotics high-resistant bacteria strain to promote good digestion and maintain a healthy intestinal environment.