Active Ingredient per softgel
Aromatic Vinegar extract powder 70mg
3 softgels after heavy meal
If bloating stomach persists, you can take 3 softgels each time after lunch and dinner.
How does Kouzu help?
- Balances pH, especially lactic acid (fatigue substances) that accumulates in our body. Lactic acid makes the blood acidic and stiffens muscles.
- A test was done on urine to check the pH before and after taking vinegar. Before taking vinegar, the pH test paper showed that the urine was acidic due to fatigue-creating substances in the body. Two hours after taking vinegar, the test paper showed more alkalinity. These results meant that the fatigue substances were decreased or removed by taking the vinegar. It is good to maintain alkalinity in our blood.
- It doesn’t cause any side effects like diarrhea, in fact Vinegar promotes regular bowel movements.
- There were also instances where patients felt improvement in their gastric problems after taking vinegar.
I have lost some inches around my waist
Jessie Loh, 56
|I’ve been taking Vinegar as a dietary supplement for years. I tried AFC Kouzu Vinegar years ago after buying it at a food fair and stuck to it ever since. I find that taking AFC Kouzu Vinegar after a heavy dinner helps to relieve that bloated feeling. When I take the vinegar extract at night, I sleep so much better and don’t experience any constipation the next morning. It also helps to reduce water retention and flattens my stomach. The best part is, I have lost some inches around my waist - my clothes fit so much better now!|
Is your body too acidic?
To achieve a true sense of wellness, it is important for your body to maintain an alkaline level of pH 7.4. This ensures the vital functioning of all the cells, systems and organs in the body. Having too acidic a pH level can bring about discomfort and lead to health issues. These health issues include cardiovascular damage, weight gain, obesity, diabetes, bladder or kidney disorders, premature aging, low energy and chronic fatigue.
How acidic are you? Find out with this simple urine test.
Use a pH strip for a quick urine pH check. Test yourself an hour before a meal or two hours after a meal. In the morning, the pH level of your urine usually has a reading between 6.0-6.5 and in the evening, it is within the range of 6.5-7.0.
How does the acidity level in your body increase?
Your diet, lifestyle, and environment are the three biggest contributing factors to increasing acidity levels.
- Diet: Different foods are acidic or alkaline in nature, and contain different levels of acidity or alkalinity levels. For example, meat is acidic in nature, while fruits and vegetables are alkaline. A diet rich in meat and low in vegetables will result in an acidic body environment.
- Lifestyle: Stress, lack of sleep, lack of exercise or too much exercise
- Environment: Pollution
Your Diet Affects Your Health!
When you are what you eat, certain foods can cause the acidity levels in your body to increase. The degree of acidity depends on the nutritional components.
Contain calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium, and iron
|Meat, eggs, dairy products||Fruits and vegetables|
|Processed food, white flour and sugar||Seeds, seaweeds, legumes|
Meats, eggs and dairy are acid-producers, and so are processed foods like white flour, sugary foods, and soft drinks. Fruits and vegetables are the best choices of alkalizing foods to complement your daily diet. The unbalanced pH conditions our body to normalize the pH with minerals storage – including calcium, potassium, magnesium – from vital organs and bones to buffer the acid. This impedes normal body systems and may leads to illnesses.
Diseases are acidic in nature. An acidic body environment decreases nutrient absorption, lowers energy production, decreases cellular repair and recovery, which increases susceptibility to fatigue and illnesses. A prolonged acidic body condition leads to illnesses and discomfort:
- Low energy and chronic fatigue
- Muscle pain and soreness
- Weight gain, obesity, diabetes
- Lowered immunity level
- Joint pain
- Cardiovascular damage
- Accelerated free radical damage
- Weak skin, hair and nails, and premature aging
- Bladder and kidney disorders
The Traditional Japanese Health Tonic
For more than 2,000 years, vinegar has been used as an ancient remedy in Japan for good health and wellness. The Japanese use vinegar in seasonings or enjoy it as a refreshing drink. For therapeutic purposes, concentrated vinegar is required to deliver maximum health benefits.
Kouzu Vinegar – Premium three-year fermented vinegar extract
AFC Kouzu Vinegar is made from authentic Japanese glutinous rice vinegar, fermented using traditional method in handcrafted earthen jars. Only a select rice variation with a premium starch percentage is used for the production of this vinegar. It is fermented for a prolonged period of 3 years for a potent formula 20 times more concentrated than normal liquid vinegar, with 16 times more beneficial amino acids to aid natural weight loss and healthy skin.
20 amino acids, 16 organic acids
Japanese rice vinegar is distinctively different from western vinegars. The traditional fermentation process and the ingredients used produce a premium grade of vinegar with a full profile of 20 amino acids and 16 organic acids, to harvest the maximum goodness of the health tonic.
Amino acids are essential to optimize body pH to ensure functioning of enzymes and body systems. A complete amino acid profiles is essential for energy production and metabolism enhancement, as well as hormone and antibodies activity.
Organic acids including acetic acid and citric acid found in vinegar are the good acids that make vinegar a traditional health food. Acetic acid promotes the relaxation of intestinal walls and the growth of good bacteria for regular bowel movement, and supports excess cholesterol and triglycerides removal. Citric acid facilitates the removal of fatigue-causing lactic acid, supports energy production, and improves stamina.
AFC Kouzu Vinegar is the premium vinegar product, and your definite choice towards balance, health, and long-term wellness.
Contents: 490mg x 90 softgels