For purchase over S$120
We use the best security features
Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), the leading cause of death globally, are conditions which affect the structures or function of the heart and blood vessels (this also includes heart attack and stroke). Unhealthy lifestyles as well as high cholesterol and triglyceride levels increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Maintaining them at healthy levels are imperative in reducing CVD risks.
Cholesterol is essential to build new cells, insulate nerves and make vitamins and hormones, so our body requires a healthy amount of cholesterol for these functions.
Typically, our liver produces all the cholesterol the body needs but dietary cholesterol from the foods we consume, such as meats and dairy products, are also circulated in the blood.
Triglycerides are the most common type of fat. High levels of triglycerides are a risk factor for heart disease and may be a sign of metabolic syndrome. Metabolic syndrome is a cluster of conditions that develop together; these include high blood pressure, high blood sugar, excessive fat around the waist, low HDL (good cholesterol) and high triglycerides. They increase the risk of heart disease, stroke and type 2 diabetes.
• High calorie intake, low burn-off rate
• Obesity or overweight
• High intake of sugar, refined carbohydrates & alcohol
• Lack of physical exercise
• High intake of saturated fat and trans fat
• Low fibre, high meat diet
• Insufficient water intake, overeating
The risk of atherosclerosis (fatty deposits build-up in the artery wall) is increased when the triglycerides and LDL are high and HDL is low.
1. Regulates cholesterol production by the liver
Red yeast rice contains a naturally-derived active compound which effectively helps to maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
2. Helps block the absorption of dietary cholesterol
Naturally-occurring Oryza Sterol competes with cholesterol to form mixed micelles, so less cholesterol is absorbed into the blood stream.
How it works?
Bile acids from the gall bladder digest fats (including cholesterol) by emulsifying fats into micelles to facilitate the absorption of fat into the bloodstream. The presence of Oryza Sterol phytosterols, especially β-sitosterol, hinders the formation of cholesterol micelle. This helps to reduce the amount of cholesterol absorbed into the blood and hence lowers the cholesterol levels in the body.
3. Facilitates the discharge of cholesterol
Naturally-occurring Oryza Sterol stimulates intestinal cholesterol excretion. As more cholesterol is removed out of the body, this helps to promote healthy cholesterol levels.
Not all red yeast rice are equal. The naturally-derived Active Open Loop Monacolin K in CHOLRestore red yeast rice needs no conversion so it can directly be utilised to lower cholesterol without taxing the liver.
• A traditional Chinese culinary and medicinal product prized for its health-promoting benefits. It is produced by fermenting cooked rice kernels with Monascus purpureus, a species of the purplish-red Monascaceae mold.
• Used in East Asia to support healthy blood circulation and reduce indigestion, diarrhoea and limb weakness.
• Supplements in the USA are marketed to support healthy blood lipids.
Monacolin K – the key to lowering cholesterol levels. Red Yeast Rice contains an active compound, Monacolin K which is identical to that found in prescribed cholesterol-lowering medication. Monacolin K is effective in inhibiting HMG-CoA reductase (an enzyme responsible for the production of cholesterol in the body) and thus significantly helps to reduce cholesterol levels.
Research has shown that red yeast rice which contains substantial amounts of Monacolin K, helps lower elevated total cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or “bad” cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
This is why Red Yeast Rice is commonly the preferred natural and cost-effective alternative to costly medications when it comes to addressing high cholesterol levels and cardiovascular health.
• Phytosterols (referred to as plant sterol and stanol esters) are a group of naturally occurring compounds found in vegetable oils, nuts and seeds.
• β-Sitosterol, campesterol, and stigmasterol are the main phytosterols present in plants.
• Oryza Sterol phytosterols are similar in structure to cholesterol, hence, are effective in interfering with the absorption of dietary cholesterol from the intestines into the bloodstream.
• Also stimulates the excretion of cholesterol and interferes the transportation, to collectively lower total and LDL (bad cholesterol) levels.
• Scientifically proven to benefit individuals with high cholesterol, high CVD risk, liver and other health concerns.
Highly Recommended for Individuals:
• With unhealthy cholesterol and/or triglyceride levels
• Suffering from undesirable side effects of cholesterol-lowering therapy
• With familial hypercholesterolemia disorder
• CHOLRestore may be used as an adjunct to medicines for those who are unable to lower their LDL (bad cholesterol) levels
Contents: 90 veggie caps
|Size||90 veggie caps|