10,600mg Peptan® Type I, II & III Collagen Peptides, 50mg Silica‐Rx99, 200mg Curcumin C3 Reduct® Tetrahydrocurcuminoids
Gluten-free. No fillers, binders, preservatives, additives, wheat, yeast, milk derivatives, artificial colouring or flavouring. 100% fat free.
CAUTION: If you have any existing medical condition, please consult your physician before consuming any supplements.
Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Soniwala, S. et al., 2018, Oral Hydrolyzed Type 2 Collagen Protects Against the OA of Obesity and Mitigates Obese Gut Microbiome Dysbiosis. Poster presentation at ORS 2018 and OARSI 2018Soniwala, S. et al., 2018, Oral Hydrolyzed Type 2 Collagen Protects Against the OA of Obesity and Mitigates Obese Gut Microbiome Dysbiosis. Poster presentation at ORS 2018 and OARSI 2018
Mix 1 sachet into 250ml of water or your favourite beverage (up to 100°C). Consume one sachet per day for at least 1 to 3 months for best results. To maintain healthy muscle mass, please take 1 sachet every morning.
Q. Why choose FlexC PRO EX over other bone and joint supplements?
A. Our body structure is made up primarily of joints, bones, muscles, tendons and skin. Single-ingredient supplements like calcium, collagen, silicon or curcumin are single benefit specific and inadequate to help maintain a strong body structure. FlexC PRO EX is a multi-functional formula combining the prowess of 3 highly researched ingredients - Peptan® Type I, II & III Collagen Peptides, Silica-Rx99 and Curcumin C3 Reduct® Tetrahydrocurcuminoids to support healthy joints, bones, muscles, skin, nails and hair, all in one formula. Its high absorbability and bioavailability makes it an ideal supplement for all ages, especially those with a weak body structure.
Q. Do I need to take other supplements on top of FlexC PRO EX for joint and bone health?
A. Together with a healthy lifestyle and diet, one sachet of FlexC PRO EX is sufficient to maintain the health of your body structure. However, should you have any medical conditions, we advise that you consult your health practitioner before taking any supplements.
Q. Can I take FlexC PRO EX with other supplements or medications?
A. Yes. However we advise a 2 hour gap before or after medication in order for FlexC PRO EX to work optimally.
Q. Can I take FlexC PRO EX on a long-term basis?
A. Yes. Formulated in powder form, FlexC PRO EX is free of coating or gelatin, unlike other tablet or capsule form of collagen, silica and curcumin supplements. It is also free of additives, colouring and fat-free. As our body and joints go through wear and tear daily, taking FlexC PRO EX on a regular basis helps to strengthen the body ‘s physical structure with added improvement to skin, hair and nails.
Unity Popular Choice and Award Winner for 5 consecutive years (2017 - 2021)
FlexC PRO EX helped Anna strengthen her bones
Key Nutrients that You Need for Strong Joint and Body Structure
Other than ageing and wear and tear, it is also important that we consume sufficient nutrients that are vital to maintain a strong body structure. An insufficient supply of nutrients not only accelerates the natural ageing process, but also lengthens the healing time of the body structure injuries, decreases cell renewal and tissue regeneration.
FlexC PRO EX Multi-functional Formula
FlexC PRO EX is an all-natural total action formula that restores essential nutrients, including collagen and silicon strong structural support to the body. Comprising 3 powerful, scientifically proven ingredients, it provides key nutrients to support healthy joints and connective tissues, strong bones, healthy muscle mass, youthful skin and healthy hair and nails.
- Produced via a specific advanced enzymatic hydrolysis process
Advanced Enzymatic Hydrolysis Process:
Breaks down long chain peptides for best absorption
- Minute molecular weight of 2000Da or lower ensures 95% digestion
Absorption Comparison Inside Small Intestines
Peptan® supports bone health:
In nature, silicon rarely exists in its pure form. It always combines with oxygen to form an oxide form of silicon known as silica. Dietary sources of silica include whole grains, cereal products and root vegetables such as string beans.
However, silica from solid plant foods is less absorbable and does not provide sufficient amounts of silicon required by the body. Hence, supplementation of highly absorbable silica is more beneficial.
• World’s first silica derived from organically-grown rice
• Natural, 99% purity with virtually zero impurities
• Ultra-concentrated - 57 times more concentrated. A small dose of Bioactive Organic Silica-Rx99™ is ample to work effectively
• Organic, water-soluble silica
• Easily absorbed in the intestinal tract
• Helps stimulate type I collagen synthesis and strengthen the collagen by cross linking collagen strands
• Helps maintain the integrity, elasticity and strength of body tissues, including bones, cartilage, tendons (which connect bone to muscle), ligaments (connecting two bones to form joints), skin, hair and nails.
• Supports healthy bone mineral density by stimulating differentation of osteoblast (cell that forms new bone) to promote bone formation, triggering bone mineralisation (calcium incorporated into bone) and reducing bone resorption (loss of calcium from bone)
Silica-Rx99TM is superior to regular silica in the market
Silica-Rx99TM is the only silica which has been research proven to increase the bone density (100% efficacy*) of all 9 participants, including 82-year-old postmenopausal women, in just 6 months. Besides being beneficial to the middle-aged and elderly, Silica-Rx99TM also increased bone mineral density and strength of young men and women in their 20s.
*Individual results may vary.
(Published in Medical Magazine Apolonia, Nihon-Shikashimbunsha Inc.)
Turmeric is a spice and medicinal herb popularly used in India. Its main active ingredient, Curcumin can help to support healthy inflammatory response and has antioxidant properties.
THC Curcumin C3 Reduct®
• 250X more potent than regular curcumin, it is a “white” curcumin which is purified from curcuminoids, a yellow extract from dried rhizomes (underground stems) of turmeric (Curcuma longa).
• High potency, standardised to a minimum 95% tetrahydrocurcuminoids (THCs)
• As THC Curcumin C3 Reduct® is already in THC form, it is directly absorbed in the gastrointestional tract (J Nutr. 2001. 31: 2090-2095), making it more effective and fast-acting than regular curcumin.
• THC (and not curcumin) is responsible for various biological functions associated with curcumin in the human body.
• Helps to support healthy inflammatory response, provide antioxidant protection, support joint comfort and active mobility
Conversion stages of regular curcumin in the intestines for absorption
Adapted from Proceedings of National Academy of Science (2011)
The Most Comprehensive Formula for Joint, Bone and Body Support
What makes FlexC PRO EX your preferred choice?
Made with top grade ingredients from France, and Japan and India.
Patented Peptan® Collagen Peptides are hydrolysed to optimise bioavailability and ease of digestion. Absorption peaked at 0.5 to 1 hour after ingestion.
FlexC PRO EX is formulated with GRAS‐affirmed premium ingredients which are well researched and backed by extensive clinical trials. It is free of preservatives, sodium, gluten, artificial colouring or flavouring. In powdered form, it is also free of coating or gelatin, unlike other tablet or capsule form of collagen, curcumin and silica supplements.
FlexC PRO EX is odourless and easy tasting, and is stable at 100°C. It dissolves easily in cool or hot water and can be mixed with your favourite beverages.
Also suitable for these persons:
- With muscle problem such as muscle discomfort or sagging muscles
- With weak and thin hair and nails
- With past history of joint injury and fractures
- Overweight individuals with joint issues
Positive Results in Weeks
Please note that results may vary according to individual’s body condition.
Size: 3 boxes + 4 sachets + FlexC CARE 10ml