Ultimate Liver Care is a scientifically proven formula that harnesses the prowess of Proprietary Triple Amino Factors and High-Potency Turmeric Extract that contains 95% Curcuminoids. It nourishes and protects the liver, promotes natural liver detoxification while deterring the build-up of unhealthy fatty deposits.
- Supports healthy liver functions and the regeneration of cells
- Protects liver from damage caused by toxins, alcohol, medication, smoking and free radicals
- Helps reduce the accumulation of fat in liver
- Helps maintain healthy bile flow
- Helps reduce alcohol hangover symptoms
Contains a proprietary blend of 3 natural amino acids: L-Ornithine, L-Citrulline and L-Cystine that:
A phytonutrient known for its anti-inflammation, antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties
Our liver is the body’s largest internal organ and is responsible for numerous essential functions. Its principal role includes filtering and eliminating harmful toxins from our cells, organs and bloodstream. Anything that enters the blood stream is filtered through the liver, for up to 240 times daily!
The burden on the liver today is more demanding than ever. Drugs, alcohol, medications and toxic chemicals in foods from our modern lifestyles, overload the liver and prevent it from functioning optimally. An over-burdened and undernourished liver is the root cause of many illnesses. Some of the early signs of an unhealthy liver include constant fatigue, sallow skin, loss of appetite and liver spots.
A liver clogged with fats and toxins is unable to perform its functions properly, thereby leading to a sluggish liver and affecting overall health. Understand common liver problems and take proactive steps to better equip your body with the best defence.
1. This is the state where liver function is at its best.
2. Fatty Liver Disease is the build-up of fats in the liver, leading to liver enlargement and inflammation.There are 2 types of known Fatty Liver disease:
- Alcoholic Fatty Liver: Commonly due to excessive alcohol consumption
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver (NAFLD): Often associated with a high fat diet, obesity and high cholesterol levels.
3. Liver Fibrosis occurs when an inflammed liver is left untreated, causing the injured liver tissues to not be able to function properly.
4. Cirrhosis is an irreversible stage in which the liver is seriously damaged forming with permanent scartissues and is no longer able to heal itself. This may eventually lead to liver failure.
The liver is a highly resilient organ. In most cases, damages to the liver remain unchecked until it is in an advanced stage. Therefore it is extremely important to take charge early with regards to your health and lifestyle choices.
- Dine out often and have an imbalance diet
- Lead a stressful lifestyle
- Sleep late frequently
- On long term medication
- Consume alcohol on a regular basis
Contents: 570mg x 90 vegecaps
|No. of Cores||90 vegecaps|