Ingredients: 100% ionic minerals. Contains no other added ingredients.
Precious Dew can be added to water or any beverage to supplement a complete and balanced spectrum of trace minerals and magnesium to your daily diet. Consuming a full daily dose at one go may have laxative effect. It is advisable to space the servings throughout the day for improved absorption.
Daily serving: 20 to 40 drops
Serving size: 5 drops per 250 ml glass of water OR 20 drops per litre of water
Day 1 to 3: Begin with 5 drops, twice a day (10 drops daily).
Day 4 onwards: 5 drops, 4 to 8 times a day (20 to 40 drops daily).
Dosage may be increased depending on individual’s needs.
For children aged 2 and above: 1 drop for every 2kg of body weight.
For children under age 2: consult a physician
Suitable for regular or sodium-controlled diet
Shake before use. Slight crystallisation may occur but this does not affect the quality of theproduct.
Suggested usage of Precious Dew
1. Re-mineralise water and other beverages such as juice, milk, chocolate drink, etc.
2. Add to carbonated beverages - a few drops per glass balances soda pop which markedly reduces the potentially adverse effects of carbonation.
3. Add to food such as hot broth - helps to enhance the taste of food.
4. Mix with toothpaste - keep teeth healthy, strong and white, relieve sensitive teeth.
5. Dilute with water and use as mouthwash.
6. Apply on hair and skin - dilute with water and use externally as a rub to support hair and skin health.
7. Dilute with water for watering plants.
8. Add to pet’s food and water (if your pet is eating grass or feces, it is likely that your pet is lacking essential minerals).
Customise Your Mineral Water Today!
Make your own mineral water at a fraction of the cost of premium mineral water. Simply add Precious Dew mineral drops to your drinking water. Best of all, the mineral water you concoct has more mineral nutrients than store-bought premium mineral water!
†99% sodium has been removed, resulting in low sodium. Low sodium is favourable as a variety of foods are naturally high in sodium, even if they don’t taste salty (e.g. meats, veggies, eggs, dairy, seafood) and many people far exceed the maximum recommendation of 2,400 mg of sodium per day. Diets high in sodium increase the risk for high blood pressure, swelling and kidney stones.
*Daily Value is not established
Q: What are ionic minerals?
A: An ion is a mineral or element that carries a positive or negative charge and bonds easily and quickly to water to allow optimal absorption by the body. Minerals absorption occurs mainly within the small intestines where ionic minerals are transferred through the intestinal wall into the bloodstream and move across cell membranes to support vital body processes.
Q: Why should I take liquid minerals instead of pill or capsule form?
A: Mineral pills or capsules are usually processed with extreme pressure, heat, paraffin coatings and fillers which makes them difficult for the body to break down. Usually, less than 10% of the minerals is absorbed. In comparison, liquid minerals are quickly absorbed and utilised by the body without any help from the digestive or enzymatic functions of the body. This make them very ideal for children and the elderly as well as those with difficulty swallowing pills or with digestive and absorption difficulties. In addition, liquid minerals allow the flexibility in selecting a dosage that suits your individual need.
Q: What is unique about Precious Dew?
A: Precious Dew is a 100% natural mineral concentrate containing a complete spectrum of ionic, water soluble minerals in balanced proportion that the body needs. It is naturally processed by solar evaporation and eliminated of 99% sodium content with a proprietary technology. The end product concentrate is 26 times more concentrated (i.e. richer minerals) than colloidal trace minerals available on the market. Precious Dew is free of preservatives, colouring, flavouring or sweeteners; certified halal. Suitable for vegans, children and seniors.
Q: Why is absorption a key consideration when selecting a mineral supplement?
A: Minerals can be benefited only when our body can absorb them. The vast bulk of mineral absorption takes place in the small intestine, where minerals cross through the walls of the small intestine and enter the bloodstream. As this movement only happens when the minerals are ionically-charged, it is crucial to take a mineral supplement (such as Precious Dew) that contains ionic, liquid mineral to allow full absorption of minerals.
Q: Why do I need Precious Dew despite having a healthy diet?
A: Our food today has less nutrition than those in the past. Modern agricultural methods have stripped increasing amounts of minerals from the soil which grows the food we eat. Our body is composed primarily of water and minerals, both of which are fundamental for every function in the body. Minerals play a key role in maintaining the balance of water in the body, balancing pH of body fluids and regulating other body functions. Proper balance of minerals is essential in maintaining overall body wellness; deficiency or excess of any one mineral can upset the delicate health balance and result in diseases. Get your daily requirement of these essential minerals in healthy, balanced proportion by supplementing your diet with Precious Dew.
Q: Is Precious Dew comparable to premium mineral water?
A: Precious Dew is far superior to premium mineral water in both quality and affordability. 20 drops of Precious Dew (added to 1 litre of water) contains a much higher amount of essential minerals than those present in a bottle of 1L premium mineral water.The magnesium content in a 1L water re-mineralised with 20 drops of Precious Dew is equivalent to those of 5 bottles of 1L premium mineral water. Just adding 20 drops of Precious Dew (per litre) to distilled or purified water, you can enjoy the taste of premium mineral water and benefit from a complete, balanced spectrum of low sodium minerals and trace minerals.
Q: Are minerals in Precious Dew organic?
A: No, they are not organic. By definition, all minerals are inorganic. The minerals in Precious Dew are not sourced from plant material and thus have no organic compounds in them.
Q: Do I have to refrigerate Precious Dew after opening?
A: No, Precious Dew can be stored at room temperature. It is highly pure and naturally preserved by the concentrated, natural mineral makeup. Hence, it contains no bacterial growth and can stay fresh up to 5 years without refrigeration, even after opening. Slight crystallisation may occur after a few years but this does not affect the safety, quality and potency of the product.
Q: Can Precious Dew be applied topically on the skin?
A: Yes, it can. Precious Dew is a natural mineral concentrate. It can be diluted and used topically by direct application on the skin. Minerals have a number of beneficial effects on the skin which include antioxidative, anti-inflammatory and rejuvenating properties. They are known to promote skin cells regeneration, skin hydration, increase collagen and elastin production and protect against UV-induced cell damage.
Did you know?
30% of Singapore’s current water needs employs a desalination method called reverse osmosis which pushes seawater through membranes that filter out dissolved salts and minerals. Another 40% is supplied by NEWater plants which also involves reverse osmosis as part of its water treatment. The rest of the 30% of our water needs is supplied by reservoirs (rainwater that has very low concentration of minerals) and neighbouring country. Hence, mineral replenishment in drinking water is crucial, be it tap or purified water that you drink!
Did you know?
According to a study, there is no significant difference in nutritional value between organically grown food and non-organically grown food. Both organic and inorganic methods produce food that is remarkably deficient in critical minerals due to past over-harvesting practices (The Society of Chemical Industry’s (SCI) Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 2008).
In the attempt to live healthy, many people are choosing to drink purified water. While distilled or filtered water is safe of microorganisms, they are stripped empty of important minerals your body needs. A disease- and ailment-free body requires at least 60 types of minerals. The body can utilise minerals without vitamins, but vitamins and most other nutrients are essentially useless without minerals as minerals are required for their proper assimilation.
“You can trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency.”
Dr. Linus Pauling, two-time Nobel Prize Winner
What are Trace Minerals?
Trace minerals are essential minerals that are required in minute quantities (< 20mg/day) for physiological functioning. Examples include iron, chromium, copper, zinc, iodine, manganese and selenium. They are constantly utilised by the body, yet they are not produced naturally and must be replenished regularly through diet, ideally in proper proportion to one other.
The Importance of Trace Minerals
Trace minerals are primarily catalysts in the enzyme systems that facilitate a myriad of biochemical reactions. Although we require only a small amount of trace minerals, they are important as each trace mineral provides a unique set of functions.
Amazing Benefits with Just a Few Drops!
LABO Precious Dew is a 100% natural mineral concentrate containing naturally-occurring ionic trace minerals and magnesium. The solar-evaporated, mineral-rich concentrate is removed of 99% of its sodium content by a proprietary processing technology and is developed in a liquid ‘ionic’ form (for optimal absorption by the body) to efficiently replenish and restore minerals to your body.
Precious Dew offers a complete spectrum of ionic minerals in balanced proportion to help your body stay balanced and efficient in performance. Just a few drops of Precious Dew help to regulate your body’s pH to an alkaline level to prevent the onset of diseases which thrive in an acidic body environment.
Health Benefits of Precious Dew
• Balances electrolytes (mineral ions in the blood and other body fluids)
• Facilitates nutrients transfer across cell membranes
• Normalises pH levels and protects body from being over acidic
• Helps assimilate vitamins for use by the body
• Boosts immunity, vitality and physical performance
• Cleanses colon and restores digestive system
• Helps in liver detoxification
• Promotes calcium absorption
• Strengthens bones, muscle, joints and teeth
• Supports healthy heart rate
• Improves concentration and mental clarity
• Provides antioxidant protection
• Balances the contraction and relaxation of muscle tissue
• Promotes anti-ageing due to nutrient recovery
• Supports balanced hormone levels
• Supports hair and skin health
• Promotes better sleep
Why the Need for Supplemental Minerals?
Although minerals are available in foods, there are factors that contribute to the depletion of these natural nutrients for the body. Minerals are important for proper functioning of the body. Since your body is unable to produce minerals, it must be obtained from diet. With today’s lifestyle, most people are mineral-deficient, Precious Dew is the hassle-free solution to replenish your body’s needs.
1. Mineral-deficient food
It is increasingly difficult to acquire a full spectrum of trace minerals in sufficient amounts from plants as a result of minerals depletion in the soil over the years. In commercial agriculture, only nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium are added to the soil but not the other dozens of minerals needed by your body. Food that are harvested today are less nutritious than decades ago. Mineral deficiencies have become a public health concern worldwide. Studies showed many fresh fruits and vegetables had lost large amounts of minerals, implying soil mineral depletion had started since so long ago.
Beginning with fewer nutrients in the plants, the entire food chain is affected and malnourished as a result of mineral depletion. Published studies reported the levels of copper have dropped 76% in vegetables, 55% in meat and 90% in dairy products in 50 years.(Nutr Health 19(1-2): 21-55 (2007)).
2. Mineral-deficient water:
Besides food, our drinking water is also depleted of minerals due to modern processing methods. Water purification methods such as distillation, deionisation, membrane filtration (reverse osmosis or nanofiltration), electrodialysis and other technology remove not only bacteria and impurities but also precious minerals from water. Most people who drink purified water have very low vital minerals in their bodies as purified water leach essential minerals out of the body. Mineral deficiencies can lead to health problems such as fatigue, poor immunity, weak bones, even cardiovascular disease. Long-term consumption worsens one’s condition. Furthermore, purified water tends to be acidic due to its low level of alkaline reserve minerals. Re-mineralising purified water with healthy, balanced ionic minerals is recommended to make up for the shortfall.
Mineral content in different types of drinking water
Hydration is the key to good health and body functions. Excessive loss of water and electrolytes (mineral ions) through sweating, diarrhoea and vomiting can result in dehydration. Nonetheless, hydration is more than just replenishing with drinking water. If the water consumed lacks minerals (which are the basis for important electrolytes), it is easy to become more dehydrated from drinking. Kidneys keep the electrolyte concentrations in the blood constant, if too much water is consumed without replenishment of electrolytes, the kidneys will excrete urine which further increase dehydration. Thus, to adequately rehydrate our bodies, the drinking water should contain the right balance of electrolytes.
Why is alkaline mineral water made with Precious Dew better than artificial machine-made alkaline water?
Machine-made alkaline water is produced by chemically changing the natural structure of water molecules with the use of electricity to separate them into hydrogen ions , which are acidic and hydroxide ions which are alkaline. The acidic water is then funnelled out and the alkaline water is retained for consumption. This artificial alkaline water not only does not contain essential minerals, long-term consumption of this water is harmful to the body. Excess alkalinity may agitate the body’s normal pH and lower the stomach’s natural acidity which is essential for killing bacteria in food.
Contrarily, water which is infused with Precious Dew is naturally alkalised by the full spectrum of alkaline minerals. These minerals can be used or removed by the body as it balances its pH accordingly, and will not cause the body to become overly alkaline. Besides, this natural alkaline water also helps replenish minerals that are lost through sweating and urination, ensuring best performance for the body.
Precious Dew is Essential for Everyone!
Minerals are important for proper functioning of the body. Since your body is unable to produce minerals, it must be obtained from diet. With today’s lifestyle, most people are mineral-deficient, Precious Dew is the hassle-free solution to replenish your body’s needs.
• Demineralised water - Reverse osmosis(RO), distilled or purified water which removes harmful bacteria and heavy metals also removes precious essential minerals from the water. It is highly recommended to re-mineralise these ‘empty’ drinking water with mineral source such as Precious Dew.
• Athletes & bodybuilders - Trace minerals are important nutrients for athletes and bodybuilders. Precious Dew offers a complete spectrum of trace minerals which alkalinise the body to counter the build-up of lactic acid in the muscles. They also help transport oxygen and nutrients to cells and cellular waste out, support energy production and muscular contraction, all of which are important to athletes and bodybuilders.
• Gym goers & active individuals - Water and electrolytes (mineral ions) are lost during physical activity or sweating, this results in dehydration, fatigue, weakness or muscle spasm. While sports drinks can replenish depleted elements, some are laced with high amounts of sugar which gives a feeling of fullness and delays emptying of the stomach, in addition to topping up all the calories that had just been shed in the workout.
Hydrating with water re-mineralised with Precious Dew provides your body with balanced mineral ions that efficiently replenish lost water and electrolytes. Precious Dew is sugar- and calorie-free so you can harness the essential minerals without gaining that extra kilos.
• Nutrient-poor foods – Fresh grains, fruits and vegetables which used to provide a full spectrum of ionic trace minerals are now lacking in these as a result of depleted minerals found in the soil. Precious Dew fills mineral gap with its rich offering of readily absorbable ionic trace minerals and magnesium.
• Acidic body condition – An acidic body due to unhealthy food choices, stress or other lifestyle factors makes one sluggish and exhausted even after a good night’s sleep. Stress depletes the minerals supply rapidly, when the body becomes acidic, it tends to overuse minerals in the body to neutralise the acidity, hence putting much strain on the body. Precious Dew alkalises drinking water to regulate the body’s pH balance and enables it to recover from chronic illness naturally. Sufficient levels of minerals also help reduce stress.
• Insomnia - Minerals such as magnesium, calcium and iron promote better sleep. Magnesium relieves insomnia by releasing tension and promoting relaxation. It helps decrease the stress hormone cortisol that tends to keep one awake. Calcium helps the brain to utilise amino acid tryptophan to synthesise melatonin which induces sleep. Iron deficiency can cause restless leg syndrome (an irresistible urge to move the legs when in bed), making it hard to one fall asleep. For better rest, replenish these sleep-enhancing minerals with a few drops of Precious Dew.
• Overweight/obesity - Chromium, magnesium, zinc, iron, potassium, calcium, sulphur and selenium are the top minerals that can help in weight loss. The ionic minerals in Precious Dew carry electrical charges which help the body to absorb them readily, unlike tablet or colloid form of minerals.
• Effects of alcohol consumption - Alcoholic beverages deplete not only water but also the important electrolytes (mineral ions) required for efficient body functioning. Drinking water that is re-mineralised with Precious Dew helps replace the electrolytes lost from alcohol consumption and relieves the discomforts of hangover.
• Side effects of keto flu - A ketogenic diet is a very low-carb, high-fat diet which helps the body to become efficient at burning fat for energy and turning fat into ketones that supply energy for the brain. The low-carb/high-fat aspect of keto causes the body to release water and electrolytes (mineral ions) which are needed to control blood pressure and volume, and maintain optimal functions of nerves and muscles. Supplementing a Ketogenic diet with water infused with Precious Dew helps replenish water and electrolytes lost. These are important for health maintenance and prevent any side effects associated with keto flu (i.e. mood swings, irritability, fatigue, dizziness and nausea).
• Detoxifying for wellness - The colon is one of the main detox organs and a healthy colon is key to general wellness. Normal bowel movements are 3 - 4 times daily; less frequent bowel movements can result in toxins re-absorption and lead to health complications. Minerals are important for detoxification. Precious Dew, with its wealth of minerals promotes normal bowel movements and can be easily incorporated into a colon cleansing and detox regime. The trace minerals also help eliminate radiation from the body naturally.
• High blood sugar - Blood sugar level is the amount of sugar (glucose) in the blood. Typically, blood sugar levels stay within a narrow range during the day. A good level should be between 4 to 8 mmol/L. After meals, the blood sugar level will rise and after we have had a night’s rest, they will usually be lowest in the morning. Diabetes is a disease in which the body cannot control the sugar level, resulting in too high blood sugar. Precious Dew is a 100% natural mineral concentrate containing naturally-occurring ionic magnesium and trace minerals, including zinc, chromium and manganese that are important for blood sugar control.
- Magnesium – Magnesium deficiency is common in people with diabetes and in those who don’t have their blood sugar under good control. Studies suggest that magnesium supplementation may help reduce fasting blood sugar. Dosage provided to people with diabetes is normally 250 – 350mg daily, which is equivalent to around 50 drops of Precious Dew. It is suggested to take magnesium with a meal to improve absorption.
- Zinc – Lower concentrations of trace minerals, particularly zinc play an important role in prediabetes (“pre-diagnosis” of diabetes) development. Research shows that zinc supplementation has beneficial effects on blood sugar control.
- Chromium - A vital nutrient in the body’s fight against diabetes. Chromium facilitates the uptake of sugar into the cells so that it can be “burned” for energy. When the body is low in chromium, sugar will remain in the circulation leading to high blood sugar levels. Several studies have shown that supplemental chromium can decrease blood sugar levels in diabetics.
- Manganese – Blood manganese levels were significantly lower in the diabetes group compared with the non-diabetes group. Research suggests that manganese deficiency can contribute to glucose intolerance and may be reversed by supplementation.
• Poor brain function - Magnesium, zinc, copper, iron, iodine, selenium, manganese and potassium play major role in supporting brain health by regulating transmission of nerve impulses and supporting brain metabolism. To maintain optimal brain function, it is recommended to supplement minerals in sufficient quantities with Precious Dew.
• Migraine headaches - An imbalance of mineral stores in the body can lead to migraine headaches. Lower level of tissue magnesium is also associated with migraine attack. Precious Dew, with its healthy balance of ionic trace minerals and rich magnesium content could help soothe migraine headaches.
• Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) - Patients with tinnitus is found to have low levels of trace minerals, especially copper. Replenishment of trace minerals by adding Precious Dew into drinking water may be one of the options for those suffering from tinnitus.
• Muscle/leg cramps - Magnesium helps control muscle contraction. When magnesium levels are low, the muscle will contract or tighten up, resulting in muscle/leg cramps. Magnesium deficiency, a common concern due to magnesium depletion in the soil and resulting in lower magnesium in cultivated plants. Supplementing diet with high-quality magnesium from Precious Dew can fill the nutritional gaps and help soothe muscle cramps.
• Menstrual cramps - Menstrual cramps are caused by muscle contractions in the uterus. Taking magnesium for three days prior to the start of menstruation has been found to be effective in reducing discomfort. Precious Dew, which is high in magnesium is highly recommended to relieve the cramps.
• Poor overall wellness - Health concerns such as muscle pain, weakness, brain fog, heart problems, poor digestion and poor immune function could be the result of low levels of trace minerals. They are essential to support body systems including the immune, muscular, skeletal, circulatory, nervous and digestive systems. Precious Dew is a convenient solution to replenish a full spectrum of trace minerals.
• Low magnesium - Magnesium deficiency could be the result of inadequate dietary intake, poor absorption, excessive alcohol intake, chronic diarrhoea, diabetes or celiac disease. Magnesium deficiency could lead to irregular heartbeat and high blood pressure. Many studies showed water with higher magnesium content is correlated to decreased risk for cardiovascular disease (CVD) and especially sudden death from CVD. Precious Dew is one of the best quality, most affordable and absorbable natural magnesium and ionic trace minerals supplements available. For optimal heart health, complement Precious Dew with LABO Nutrition CardioREGAIN.
• Minerals depletion by medications – Certain medications such as acid blockers, antacids, antibiotics, blood pressure drugs, cholesterol agents, corticosteroids, oral contraceptives and osteoporosis medications can deplete your body of essential minerals. Complement your medications with Precious Dew to ensure sufficient essential minerals in your body.
Content: 237 ml (Up to 192 days’ supply)