Active Ingredients per 1 softgel
Lutein (from FloraGLO Lutein 4X) 10mg, Anthocyanins 18mg, Astaxanthin 4mg (from Haemotococcus Algae Extract), Zeaxanthin(from FloraGLO Lutein 4X) 500mcg
1 softgel daily, preferably after meal.
Diamond Vision PRO 4X is scientifically formulated to provide crucial nutritional support to safeguard the well-being of your eyes, by reducing accommodative stress from prolonged work at near focal length, while neutralizing harmful blue light and free radicals that are damaging to the eyes.
Diamond Vision PRO 4X also offers 4mg of astaxanthin per softgel; this dosage is clinically proven to improve visual acuity, reduce eye fatigue, eye strain and help slow down the progression of presbyopia for people who are middle-aged or seniors.
Unlike conventional eye supplements, Diamond Vision PRO 4X is formulated with the best grade FloraGLO Lutein and its potency is further enhanced with the revolutionary 4X technology for four times better absorption into the body. In other words, it yields 4 times better results.
Diamond Vision PRO 4X is formulated with FloraGLO Lutein 4X, a patented brand name free form lutein further enhanced with 4X technology for 4 times higher absorption.
FloraGLO Lutein 4X and Zeaxanthin are the only naturally occurring carotenoids concentrated in the macula to form the macular pigment, a yellowish deposit at the back centre of the retina that is responsible for producing clear central vision. Macular pigment also acts as a natural built-in sunscreen, neutralizing harmful rays and protecting eyes against damage from free radicals. According to research, Lutein and Zeaxanthin are the Carotenoids that are most strongly associated with a reduced risk for Age-Related Macular Degeneration, a chronic irreversible eye condition that results in the gradual loss of central vision due to the damage of the macula.
Blue lights emitted from electronic devices such as computers, mobile phones, TV and LED screens- produce a type of by-product called free radicals that can result in oxidative damage to eye tissues. The damage is slow and progressive, affecting the health of photoreceptors and macula and leading in premature eye problems such as blurred vision, dry eyes, eye strain and macular degeneration. Increased and prolonged usage of digital gadgets makes it crucial to provide early protection to the eyes with nutritional antioxidant support to neutralize the harmful effects of free radical damage.
Astaxanthin can cross the blood-retina barrier, reaching the inner eyes to deliver potent antioxidant protection, thereby slowing down vision deterioration and lowering risks of developing cataract and macular degeneration. Free radicals can attack the aqueous or lipid layers of the cells. Hence, our cells need defence mechanism on both layers. β-carotene and Vitamin C only protect the inside and outside of the cell membrane respectively. Astaxanthin, on the other hand, is able to provide defence for both layers by residing in both the lipid and water-soluble layers of the cells and providing protection against free radical damage.
More Benefits of Astaxanthin
• Natural anti-inflammatory properties
• Based on clinical studies in Japan, supplementation of 4mg Astaxanthin daily can improve visual acuity in people above 40 years old.
• Proven to reduce eye fatigue, eye strain and help slow down the progression of presbyopia in middle-aged and older people.
Diamond Vision PRO 4X provides high strength natural Astaxanthin that is extracted from Haematococcus Pluvialis algae, one of the richest and most bioavailable source of Astaxanthin. Natural Astaxanthin is proven to be 20 times more effective than synthetic Astaxanthin in eliminating free radical.
Northern European Bilberry Extract with 36% Anthocyanins has the highest therapeutic strength. Anthocyanins help to strengthen blood vessels in the eyes and improve the flow of oxygen-rich blood and delivery of nutrients to the eyes. The Northern Bilberry is also naturally rich in Beta Carotene, Vitamin C and E, Flavonoids that are helpful in maintaining healthy vision.
Contents: 30 softgels
1. Akira et al (2004) Changes in visual function following peroral astaxanthin. Japanese Journal of Clinical Ophthalmology. 58(6)p.1051-1054
2. Yasunori et al (2006) The supplementation effect of Astaxanthin on Accomodation and Asthenopia. Journal of Clinical Therapeutics & Medicines. 22(1)p.41-54
3. Kajita et al (2009) The effect of dietary supplement containing Astaxanthin on the Accommodation Function of the eye in middle –aged and older people. Medical Consultation & New Remedies 46(3)p.1-7
4. Capelli B et al (2013) Synthetic Astaxanthin is significantly inferior to algal-based astaxanthin as an antioxidant and may not be suitable as a human nutraceutical supplement. Nutrafoods. 12:145-152.